Don’t let a dirty dryer vent wreak havoc on your home or routine. Call Nick’s Dryer Vent Cleaning Inc today to schedule a dryer vent cleaning.
- Are you having any of these problems?
- Is your dryer taking more than one cycle to dry? (1 or 2 hrs)
- Does your dryer get very hot when you turn it on?
- Do you feel moisture coming from your dryer?
- Is your dryer not heating up at all?
- Do you see a lot of lint inside of your lint trap?
- Do you see a lot of lint on the floor and in back of your dryer?
- Do you see a lot of lint on your outside exhaust hud?
- Is there any air coming out of your outside exhaust hud?
- Do you see moisture spots on your ceiling?
- ARE YOU FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR DRYER TAKING TO LONG TO DRY YOUR CLOTHES?
If you answered YES to any of these question call us Nick’s Dryer Vent Cleaning and I can take care of your problem by cleaning your dryer vent so you can start drying again in one cycle. That is the quick and easy solution to any of the problems you are having with your dryer.
There are many things that contribute to the proper operation of a clothes dryer, the venting is perhaps the most critical. Below we describe a dryer’s functions and how its venting plays a part.